TeliaSonera bosses face death threats
Published: 14 Feb 07 11:15 CET
Telecom company TeliaSonera has employed armed guards to protect CEO Anders Igel and Swedish manager Anders Bruse following death threats stemming from Russian criminals.
A number of bodyguards were in evidence when Igel presented the company's interim report at a press conference on Tuesday.
Several other leading figures in the company have also been provided with bodyguards, TV8's current affairs programme Adaktusson reports.
The company has refused to comment on threats emanating from Russia, where TeliaSonero has established itself as a major player on the mobile telephony market.
The Swedish government has also been informed of the situation but minister for financial markets Mats Odell has declined to comment on threats directed at TeliaSonera.
- Accounts Payable to Bosch Rexroth »
- Analog Field Application Engineer »
- Business Analyst, Karlskrona »
- CAE-Engineers within Solid Mechanics »
- Corporate Sports Sales Executives »
- Development Engineer ? Control Systems »