Swedish office workers 'can't explain their jobs'
Published: 1 Dec 06 16:02 CET
One in three of Swedish office workers finds it hard or impossible to describe what they do for a living, according to a new survey.
People working in the IT and telecoms industries and people under 30 find it particularly hard to explain their job descriptions to friends, according to a survey of 3,033 white collar workers carried out for pension company Alecta.
Some 43 percent of office workers under 30 find it hard or impossible to describe what they do all day. Over half of workers in the IT and telecom industry have the same problem.
- Accounts Payable to Bosch Rexroth »
- Analog Field Application Engineer »
- Business Analyst, Karlskrona »
- CAE-Engineers within Solid Mechanics »
- Corporate Sports Sales Executives »
- Development Engineer ? Control Systems »