Swedish mosque arsonist held for hate crime
Published: 22 Aug 08 12:12 CET
A man in his twenties has been arrested on suspicion of setting fire to a mosque in Strömsund, northern Sweden. Police are classifying the attack as a hate crime.
The mosque was set on fire during the night of August 15th. Witnesses told police that they had seen several young men run away from the blaze, which took place in a cellar where the mosque is situated.
After a week's investigations police called in several men for interrogation, one of whom has confessed to starting the fire.
- Accounts Payable to Bosch Rexroth »
- Analog Field Application Engineer »
- Business Analyst, Karlskrona »
- CAE-Engineers within Solid Mechanics »
- Corporate Sports Sales Executives »
- Development Engineer ? Control Systems »