Plane crashes at military base
Published: 22 Aug 08 09:23 CET
A military airplane was involved in a minor crash during take-off from an airfield in southern Sweden on Friday morning. All three crew members escaped without serious injuries.
The SK 60 plane became entangled in a protective net at the end of the runway after failing to take off from the F 17 air force base at Kallinge in the south east of the country.
According to flight rescue services in Gothenburg, the three crew members on board were all able to disembark the plane relatively unharmed.
“They have been taken to hospital for a check-up,” F 17 spokesman Kent Löving told news agency TT.
- GE Money Bank söker en senior riskanalytiker »
- Lighting Category Director »
- Senior Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager/Manager with Finance, Risk & Regulatory experience within Banking and Capital Markets »
- Solution Architect to Teracom Group »
- Staff Engineer »