NCC to redevelop Umeň University's Campus
Published: 1 Apr 05 10:57 CET
NCC Construction is to build 276 residential apartments at Umeň University's campus with an option for another 189 apartments. The order, worth almost 200 million kronor in total, was placed by the municipal housing company, AB Bostaden.
The project comprises in total nine new residential buildings, a large multi-story car park, and ancillary buildings in the form of laundry units, refuse stations and storage facilities.
The residential units are mainly intended for students but could also be used for conferences.
Construction work is scheduled to commence in April and it is estimated that the first 276 apartments will be completed during April 2007. The option for the second stage will be agreed at the beginning of 2006.
- GE Money Bank s÷ker en senior riskanalytiker »
- Lighting Category Director »
- Senior Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager/Manager with Finance, Risk & Regulatory experience within Banking and Capital Markets »
- Solution Architect to Teracom Group »
- Staff Engineer »